You will need current Lifeguarding/CPR/First Aid certifications.

Certification courses:

Body Zone:

Reading YMCA:

Other places to check:  Albright College, Local school districts with pools

If interested please email:

We will email you an employment application and you can let us know 1) if you are currently certified, or 2) where you are taking the course and when the course will be completed.